View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:54 AM   #9
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
Not exactly that, but let's just say that I received an offer that I had to unfortunately turn down.
I've told this story once before but it's worth repeating. I left the car with the top down freshly washed and waxed in this strip mall while I went over to Radio Shack. A very attractive woman drove over in an SUV to ask me if she could give me her number. She gets out of the car and it's getting better by the minute. Long hair, tall and athletic. I talk on the phone with her and she tells me she works in the strip mall managing this woman's shoe store for the owner who she's friends with but has plans to start a dog food treat company, she's already packaged some items for sale. Okay sounds like a normal person....
We meet for a drink at this Friday's type place where she proceeds to tell me that she's originally from LA. Her father was a producer for Aaron Spelling during the 1970's early 80's.
Then comes the bad part... She says she started hanging out in the clubs and met some boys from the wrong side of town. One was a gang member who convinces her to take a suit case on a plane to NJ. She then spends the next three years in prison. I say "what was in the suit case?". She says pot. I say "wow tha'ts a long sentence for that kind of drug, this wasn't your first offense was it?". She smiles and says "not exactly, this one time my exbf and I got into a fight and I went for the knife on the kitchen table...oh and there was the car theft thing before that too". CHECK!!!

Moral of the story...be careful about who is checking out your car!!
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 08-29-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote