Thread: IMS Pro
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 03:29 AM   #6
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Raby View Post
Amount installed means nothing… The bearing thats used is simply a European width version of the same classic dual row bearing that we've been installing since 2007. The difference is the locking method on the outer diameter and they delivery of the bearing into the shaft using my Faultless Tool.

On top of that, the majority of the last 3 years found that technology in constant development- we don't just make something work once and throw it on the market- thats what those band wagon guys do who copy our achievements.
Jake - simply stating what others are saying and hoping to help get those numbers up! I talked to you the other day on the phone about it. I am actually having it installed in CT where I bought the car because they have done these and i dont believe my local mechanic has. As well, i didnt have time to wait yet another week after getting the car! My local mechanic has done one of my single row before in my 986 and it was fine (he has done a ron of others), but I chose to do this one because of my homework. So, not doing it nervously...I chose this route. Hairy Dog Garage in CT is doing mine. My car gets shipped to me next week and looking forward to a crap ton of miles ahead!

Thanks for all you do...
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)

Last edited by trimer; 08-20-2014 at 03:34 AM.
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote