Thread: IMS Pro
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #3
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
Where are you getting it done? I am looking for a shop to help me with a performance alignment that knows Porsches and can help me Max out my stock camber and other settings for HPDE, and then ultimately to help me with GT3 arms or whatever the parts are I need when it is time to take it to the next level.

I have got a line on a good shop in Fernandina Beach but hoping to find closer (I am in Lake City, West of Jax on I-10/I-75.
The car is in CT, so getting it done before it gets here at Hairy Dogs Garage. Here in Jax, I only take my stuff to Seth Agnew who owns Technical Dimensions. He is all things Porsche, Audi etc. he has worked on both my 986, doing IMS, AOS, blah, blah blah and I have done about 10k worth of stuff on my 89 951 Turbo...his shop is off of Beach Blvd heading toward Jax Beach. Great guys...tell them Todd with the red 951 Turbo sent you!
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote