Thread: Possible Lemon?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 01:05 PM   #8
MinK6

Thanks to all who replied...

The problem started coming out of the dealer. The car was sitting in the showroom, which i decided to buy. When i was driving away and turned on the radio, there was no sound. Notified the saleman, he tells me to bring it back into the dealer saying it should be just a blown fuse. I say okay and drive away (My Mistake). I get home, trying to study the car, open the cover where it houses the amp in the front, i notice the wiring to the amp is cut off. After repeated trips to the dealer (3 times) back and forth saying they need to order new parts etc, to get this problem fixed, i find out that my car is at Meyer Emco 20 miles away. Finally have the stereo fixed, come home, test it out, find out one of the the subwoofer is not working. thinking this is just a minor problem, i decide to hold off in taking the car in. But on sunday, after washing the car i decide to go for a drive, and start the car, i get a "System Failure, Visit workshop" Message on the dash. Dealer calls me today saying it needs a "module" replaced and needs one more day. I ask what that so called "module" is, they cant give me a clear explaination. I dont want to sound like an ass but this isnt the level of service or performance I expect when i buy a 50K+ car.

BTW i contacted somebody @ http://www.lemonlaw.com/mail.html and they told me i had a case and are just waiting for me to give them a go, but i dont know how reliable firm they are. I am running out of patience.
MinK6 is offline   Reply With Quote