View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #38
Coaster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheBound View Post
Not sure if you have had any work done yet but I am fairly well versed in the body shop industry. People say respray of hood.....your hood will be replaced, hard to tell in the pic but I am pretty sure your bumper can be repaired. I know you have fear of fenders being out of line but they are not. The hood is completely buckled which gives the illusion that your fenders are out of line. Your headlights are out of align because your bumper is pushed in. What I am getting at here is your only damaged parts are your hood and bumper. Maybe some minor stuff going on behind the bumper. Certainly no frame damage. Hope this info gives you some sort of peace of mind.

Thanks! General consensus is the bumper can be repaired, 8 hrs of body work and 4.2 for paint. Also, general consensus is hood will be replaced. The front trim where the latch is, is down for replace. The latch is remove and re-install unless things don't line up after the new hood. Fenders are down for alignment at this point. Paint protection film will have to be replaced on the hood and bumper, maybe the fenders. Lights are remove and re-install.
2003 S, 6 Speed, PCM, PSM, Bose, Litronics with washers, on its' second LN IMSB, comfort top, UDP, 987 engine mount, 997 RMS, Koni Sport Shocks, H&R springs, Techno brace, comfort blinkers, nin8six windscreen, particlewave light up cubby
Coaster is offline   Reply With Quote