View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #10
Perfectlap

Honestly car would be the last thing on my shopping list.

There's a $350 million super yacht anchored right outside the window I'm looking out from now. It's the 9th largest private yacht in the world. Owned by the Russian billionaire who owns Stoli vodka. It's called the Serene. He's less than a mile from Statue of Liberty for a day now. Floyd Mayweather was onboard for a party and posted pictures on his Instragram. Man that must be some babe magnet.

No, on second thought owning anything that expensive is not my style either.
Okay I'll just settle on a 458 Speciale as a daily driver. And McLaren P1 as my showing off car. Figure at least one will be running if I have two.
Full service warranty on both please.

P.S.
I would build my own American made Boxster type sports car. I'd hire some Lamborghini designers to do the exterior and hire some of the guys at Hennessey to whip up something for the engine.
Then I would hire a bunch of guys from Ohlins and former F1 and LeMans racers to help develop the car's suspension/handling. The interiors would be basic, no-nosense to cut down expense.
They would all be sold with Martini or Gulf liveries. They would be made with quality and not profit in mind. (you did say I had limitless funds right?)
Aftera short while I would start a racing series where only up an coming drivers with no outside sponsorship deals.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 08-12-2014 at 01:43 PM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote