View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:15 PM   #31
Nine8Six

Horrific to see such am ambitious young man life being ended so early. Respect and my prayers goes to both families.

I wouldn't want to appear trying to defend any one, but it looks as if TS tried to rev the car hoping to drift it away from him. Clearly Ward was too close, TS saw and knew that. He also knew, as an experienced driver, that the car would have drifted downward when reved up.... obviously that was TS's only way to avoid getting that kid hit by the back wheel. What I think happened here is TS just decided to do so too late.

And for info; No drivers/racers, TS or whoever, has any sort-of "malicious intentions" as described by some of the medias (sad to see in fact). That just doesn't exist. What the media are doing is not good for the industry at all. Not the type of event and reporting those involved in mosports wants to see happening at this particular moment.

I really feel sad for both of those guys' families horrific incident, for both sides