View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #671
eicheldp

Garage
[QUOTE=Nine8Six;412713]Hey all - Aug 1st. As mentioned in a previous post, those shinny lights are long gone

Some good news: Pelican Parts have kindly agreed to carry the "Performance Bi-Xenon Optics" projector kits in their online catalogue. So they will still be available for both the Boxster 986's and the 911's in the Autumn! It should make it easier for some of you guys to simply order them from Pelican. You'll spend less on shipping and get them five times faster than if you would order them from me. Huge thanks goes to Pelican for that!!!

I'll pass over the links as soon as I see them appearing in their catalogue for sure.

August will be a busy month here, but will sure keep updates coming as usual. In a meantime, here goes the last 3 kits I've made for some friends

Hi Fred,
Great news on picking up Pelican Parts as an outlet for your projectors! They are going to be a great success for you.
Are those Gun Metal Grey Vivo projectors on their way to a domicile in Pennsylvania? Can't wait

You need to take the time and build that red set for yourself and get them installed soon.