View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 05:15 PM   #12
porsche986

SUPER

very nice bumper, that is sweet! it is such a change.... wait till the lights go in it will look very good. I seen a boxster today screaming up the M1 doing about 120 he flashed and waved as you do, it was the same bumper as that. Today this little fiat twin turbo with 230 BHP kept shooting off from me everytime the road got clear, it took me a while to realise what he was doing then i waited till he did it again and BANG i was with him for around a mile then both lanes opened up and i undertook him and cut in front i actually for the first time reached 142 mph. Hi face dropped and then i left him his little 230 bhp couldnt keep up although mine is a 2.5 it left him for dead. Anyways about 20 mile down the road the traffic was a bit slow and he pulled level and starting reving lol we took off again and he was miles away even futher than before so i check in my mirror and he was flashing his lights and he turned off ... it was funny the little boy racer was gutted his exaust was bigger than my alloy wheel LOL

MY BOXSTER IS VERY QUICK i have posted a clip of me doing 0-60 in about 5 seconds although i rekon it can go faster

Last edited by porsche986; 02-12-2004 at 05:20 PM.