View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 07:15 AM   #648
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFeller View Post
My question for all of this (tossing a rock in the dark) some folks had weird issues with the Litronics pop up in another thread. They would not self level, etc etc. It appears to have been fixed by replacing a particular relay. Does that relay exist in the non litronic cars, if so could one be effecting the projector lights in this case?
Our friend Hubert will sort his issue no worries bro, nice of you reaching and trying to help out. The truth is, often simply changing ballasts with ones that has higher rated capacitors/resistance solves those weird problems. Trouble is you need to try a few and that can be annoying, or you might get lucky and the first one you try is spot-on (Hubert, fingers crossed).

-or- other similar patches to fix old car's fluctuating and/or weakening voltages includes adding "aftermarket" resistor & high power capacitor packs. Or even simpler, moving your high powered lighting system away from that car system and feed it directly from the 12v battery with a relay/harness. Cheaper than slamming in new batteries and alternators for sure (read I'd do the patching thing also lol).

Last edited by Nine8Six; 07-25-2014 at 11:21 AM. Reason: typing faster than I can think lol
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote