View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #1
JAAY

How to handle this....

So I had a brake tsb done on my 2010 tundra about a week ago and all seemed fine. Today I took my first longer trip with my family since the tsb fix. I was about 60-70miles from my house getting on the George Washington bridge and I notice brake noise. Then the truck started to feel like it was being held back. I then notice the brakes were starting to lock up. I was able to make it to the first gas station in site and pulled in. The front wheels were trouble free but the backs were smoking hot. I checked to see if the emergency brake was on but it was not. I then climbed under the rear of the truck only to find to my surprise. Wait for it...... They left a f'n vice grip on one of my rear brake lines!!!!!!! I pulled it off and couldn't regain pressure. The car was towed to the nearest dealer where it now sits till the morning. The dealer was nice enough to give me a loaner and is going to completely go through the truck tomorrow. Your damn right I'll be at my local dealer when they open. How would you approach this situation?
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote