Thread: Heartbroken
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
keysguy

Heartbroken

Last night on our way out to for our Friday night outing my wife and I decided to take the Boxster. Sadly we were rear ended while stopped at a stop sign. Lucky we are OK and it appears that the driver has insurance. I've contacted my insurance (Progressive) an started a claim. At this point we are going to try and work through the other drivers insurance to get the claim paid. From what I can tell by looking at the car the drivers side tail light is broken and not operational, the bumperettes are damaged, one of them is broken off, the rear plastic molding is damaged, I can't really tell if there is more damage or not. No one besides Jim Elis Porsche in Atlanta or Naples Porsche in Naples Fl has ever worked on this car and I have every service slip and receipt for anything that has been done to this car. My question is does anyone have any experience dealing with this situation? I have tried very hard to maintain the integrity of this car by always getting it serviced by a dealer and keeping all documentation. I do not want anyone but a Porsche authorized service person doing the repairs. How much of a fight am I in for and is it worth it?

Thanks,
Keysguy
keysguy is offline   Reply With Quote