View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
Krytios

2000 Boxster S, Silver w/burnt orange interior/6 speed/115k miles $7500 Arkansas

As this is my first post I apologize for any lack of knowledge or information. I am on my phone but will add pictures later today as soon as possible.

My phone number is 479-213-6649

I have a 2000 Boxster S as the title states. I am located in Arkansas, near Ft Smith but can pretty much meet anywhere in the state depending on the deal.

I purchased the car in June 2013, and so far has been an excellent vehicle. It has 115xxx and is a six speed. I have been told the clutch was replaced but I have no way of verifying. I have all service records from the date I have owned it, which include a oil change and suspension alignment at Perfection Plus, my local Porsche guru. The car has smoked front corner lenses, and has a mandrel bent exhaust with secondary cats removed and an x pipe. I have been told it sounds quite nice and I believe so as well but that is for the buyer to decide. Purists may not enjoy it. It does need a back window, as the plastic aged and cracked. You may choose to put a new top on it but that is your business as the one on it is still serviceable and not torn.

Basically it boils down to this, I paid much more than my asking price and I have 16 vehicles. I no longer use this car as much as I like due to wife and child so I want someone else to enjoy it.

I am also willing to part it out. I am only looking to get $7500 for the whole car or during the sale of parts so once my goal is met I will give the rest of the stuff I have away for free other than shipping. I am not trying to gouge anyone.

I can take pictures of any area anyone would like and am not scared or trying to hide anything.

Also, I am asking $7500. Is this a good deal? Yes. Is it perfect? No. So do not get mad when my car isn't perfect and you want to buy it for almost nothing. Will it drive across country and be fun and enjoyable? Yes. That is the whole point. Thank you for looking at my post, and if you need parts please check the parts ad in the other section.
Krytios is offline   Reply With Quote