View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:50 AM   #1
rfuerst911sc

boat owners ? This followed me home

I've been a boat owner off and on for the last 25 years, from 12 ' to 24 ' with outboard or inboard/outboard power. The last one was a 13 ' Boston Whaler that I bought cheap, refurbished and then sold because it was just too small for the wife and I. About two months ago I started to get the itch so started looking on CL to see what was out there. I wanted to try a center console so narrowed my search to those. Looked at a few and narrowed it down to this one. I have owned OMC brand boats in the past and was happy with the quality/performance. After some haggling the seller and I agreed on $2600.00 which I think is a real bargain . Here are some pics from the sellers ad, she fits in my garage so no storage issues. This weekend I'll clean her up and get it legal with the state next week. Hope to get her in the water in the next two weeks.

1996 Hydra Sports Center Console - 16.9'
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote