View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:28 AM   #33
Coffinhunter

Garage
I did not start this thread to bash LEO. I am one for cripes sake. I think that front line officers (even the one that gave me my ticket) are true heros, and put their lives on the line every day. Doesn't mean that I don't think they can make mistakes, or have bad days, but in general they keep our communities safe.

As an FYI, I did not have my ID out to try and "badge out" of my ticket, but I use the case as my wallet, and my drivers license is in the pocket behind the ID.

I know everyone gets pissed at law enforcement from time to time, but before you smash them, try doing what they do for a day. It is not easy mentally nor physically to deal with people who would rather spit on you than say good morning, on a regular basis. Especially if you know how little most of us really make. This is not a job to get rich doing. I don't say that for sympathy, but so others have a true understanding of the profession.

I'm still pissed I got the ticket, and think the officer was not professional, but he could have been having a bad day, and I will give him the benifit of the dount on that.

Ka is a wheel, and everything is 19