View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kent
Posts: 2
Part Identification

Hi, I am new to the forum and need some help please. I have a 2003 Boxster and have found this piece of rubber. I am sure it's from the soft top area but haven't a clue where to put it back. I can't find any others like it either.
I have started to get a vibration rattle from the area of the roof over rough roads and I'm hoping this is something to do with it.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks
SimG is offline   Reply With Quote