View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #545
particlewave
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfuerst911sc View Post
Another mini update on the replacement seals . Just received an email from the supplier the tooling will be 5k but he feels like the numbers of 986/996 out there that may need these seals is great enough to move forward with the project. He has ordered the material to make the dies he estimates we are 8 weeks away from having a first piece article !!! He is going to make one side first I can't remember if I sent him a driver or passenger side ? If the fit is good he'll then do the opposite side. I may have to send him my old seals to get the other side but that's not a problem. Who knows with a little luck maybe these will be available by year end or a little sooner !
That's good news! I have 2 sets of my own with gummy seals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceH View Post
That's just the lights on, I was surprised it looked blue as well. Bonus I need to adjust the height of the beams, they are a bit low. High beams sure light the place up!
You have the adjustment instructions, right? I try to get them close, but there are always differences in cars due to ride height, etc.
If you need any help, let me know. Just be sure to keep an eye on the projectors when adjusting