View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #49
danch

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb92563 View Post
I don't understand the urgency with cell phones. Phones are designed to queue things so you can get to them later. Answering machine for voice, texts queue, emails etc.

That's how I use mine. I only occasionally answer phone calls directly and leave them to the answering machine and texts for later retrieval at my leisure. Seems to be making me more of a commodity since I am not available to everyone, all the time, when ever THEY want.

If the world loses contact with people for an hour or 3 it will not come to a grinding halt, unless your in active duty combat.

As a matter of fact if most of us mysteriously disappear forever it would merely be an uncomfortable feeling for the rest, which would soon pass.

Based on some stats others posted, calling someone in their car could be a good way to kill them without ever being investigated for homocide. Time to start calling the EX more often.

Rant complete, thanks for reading and planning your counter argument!
customers want contact immediately, that's why I installed Bluetooth so that when I am driving between locations they can contact me, if they can't then I lose business...it's that simple.

customers are impatient & will use another company as first contact is everything
danch is offline   Reply With Quote