Thread: ECU recoding
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:23 PM   #23
Marty Talarico
Iowa

I totally agree, with what a Customer of dealer service should expect. I bought and paid for 4 new tires and a key fobthat the dealer did not have in stock. When the key fob was in I drove from Des Moines, Ia. To Woodhouse Porsche in Omaha, Ne. to have tires put on and get the fob programmed. When I get there, they put on tires that were about a hundred dollars cheaper per tire. The key fob was sold to someone else that day, and the car needed to be present to program the fob. So I demanded that they pay me back, and pay me the difference of the tires. Theygot the airbag light off but the CEL is still on. When I got back home, I saw my tire air vavle covers that were
the metal Porsche ones were replaced with the black plastic ones. I yelled at the dealer and they said they will ship me new ones.
I will never do business with keep Woodhouse in Omaha again.
Woodhouse sent me a refund on the key fob about two weeks after I called every day. They also paid me back the tire difference, and sent me new valve caps. They said they used their wheel lock nut key, that they couldn't find mine. But I put it by the spare tire that day, so it was there. Never tell anyone working on your car, that you live out of town, but that doesn't make since. I guess they could always see your license plates.

Last edited by Marty Talarico; 07-15-2014 at 08:49 PM.
Marty Talarico is offline   Reply With Quote