View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #12
Tpierce129

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
Here's my '99 I bought a few weeks ago ($9500). Ocean Jade Metallic was a listed color option for '98-'99 ($805 extra). Mine came from Arizona by way of Texas and is now in SW Okla. 86K miles. It has the Sport Package w/ the Sport Design wheels (Sport seats, upgraded interior, 3 spoke wheel, etc) and a few more goodies. I see very, very few early Boxsters w/ sport seats and optioned like this.

I bought it for the color and the interior package. Not a whole lot of Boxsters like this and I didn't have one in my fleet. Now I do! I don't know how rare the color is, but yours and mine make only 2 that I've seen in the wild.

Now when I find a nice Zanzibar Red 986, I'll be mostly complete. Except I've always wanted a Forest Green w/ Boxster Red leather interior. Then I'll be rare color combo complete. Maybe...

***If you are selling yours, consider selling me the hard top separate? Seriously - I'll grab it from you for more $ than it adds to the value of your car by having it. PM me if you are interested.

Rick
I've got the sports package as well. But I'm hanging onto the hardtop for sure! We'll just go with 3 known to mankind
Tpierce129 is offline   Reply With Quote