View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #11
RedTele58

Here's my '99 I bought a few weeks ago ($9500). Ocean Jade Metallic was a listed color option for '98-'99 ($805 extra). Mine came from Arizona by way of Texas and is now in SW Okla. 86K miles. It has the Sport Package w/ the Sport Design wheels (Sport seats, upgraded interior, 3 spoke wheel, etc) and a few more goodies. I see very, very few early Boxsters w/ sport seats and optioned like this.

I bought it for the color and the interior package. Not a whole lot of Boxsters like this and I didn't have one in my fleet. Now I do! I don't know how rare the color is, but yours and mine make only 2 that I've seen in the wild.

Now when I find a nice Zanzibar Red 986, I'll be mostly complete. Except I've always wanted a Forest Green w/ Boxster Red leather interior. Then I'll be rare color combo complete. Maybe...

***If you are selling yours, consider selling me the hard top separate? Seriously - I'll grab it from you for more $ than it adds to the value of your car by having it. PM me if you are interested.

Rick

Last edited by RedTele58; 06-14-2014 at 04:28 PM.
RedTele58 is offline   Reply With Quote