View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #17
Philo beddo

Garage
1987 i was 15 years old and did not even have a license when I was stopped by a female cop at a multicop speed trap.I came up on the speed trap doing about 60 in a 40. I begged her not to ticket me for fear of my mother. See I had taken the keys to my mothers 944 while she was busy with customers. The lady gave me a ticket and swore she would have the car towed if she ever saw me on the road again and then sent me on my way. Unbelievable, I know. But wait it gets better! So I'm sh tting bricks that I got a ticket but lucky as hell that she let an unlicensed driver go. Instead of going directly back to moms shop,I go home to sh t a brick. Still in shock and in fear for my life ,I leave the house to take back moms car to her and on the way I see a police car in on coming traffic. No way it can be the same cop I'm telling my self but it is ,and again she pulles me over. She lets me have. Yelling at me for not doing as I was told and then the strangest thing happened. She asked for the citation and as I handed it to her she promised me that if she ever saw me again that she would throw the book at me and tore the ticket up and again sent me on my way.
Philo beddo is offline   Reply With Quote