View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:18 AM   #86
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
Chase off wildlife? I have never heard of a house cat hunting wild game! A mouse or rat maybe, even a bird, but wild game, that almost funny. What wildlife do you have Urban Dweller?

If you have a cat, then you would know that cats don't leave a coiled pile on a lawn, they bury their poop

If you did in fact posses intelligence or any maturity, you would NEVER propose harming someone pet.

If it was your neighbors kid that dared "trespass" would you advocate shooting or shocking them?

you better be careful or karma will cause some raw eggs to land on your car (probably from the neighbor whose cat you injured or killed), hopefully when you are away for a few days and it can then really eat into the paint.

BTW, intentionally causing harm to a animal is a crime and a felony in some states

I am confused, I thought Portland had good caring people, obviously I was wrong
Yes, cats chase off my birds I feed.

Yes, cats stalk my chickens.

Yes, cats don't leave it on the lawn. They dig up your flower beds.

Outdoor cats and their careless owners suck. If I don't want it on my property, why is it all my bad??