View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
rp17

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

I would try to knockout a few of these things yourself. You will need some tools that will go a long way with this car. Buy a low profile floor jack, (HF lightweight works fine recent discussion on this forum) a good torque wrench and some extensions will help knockout the spark plugs. (Be prepared to contort!) Couple of tricks on this forum for doing the tubes. Oil change is not too bad either with more of the right tools. Coolant flush, well might as well change out the problematic water pump also. I chose to have that and the Ixx done at the shop. Brake bleed should also be done by you if you can. Buy a Motive Power Bleeder and that makes the job easy minus jacking up the car. When the car is in the air for the oil change, check to see where the leak is coming from. If its from between the tranny and engine, take a picture and report back at once!!!!

I would also recommend cleaning the radiators. Good video on you tube for info on doing this. But your next step should be posting pics!!!! Or this post is all a falsification!

Last edited by rp17; 06-03-2014 at 05:50 PM.
rp17 is offline   Reply With Quote