View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #22
TypeA
Rookie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
First of all, I have dogs and cats

The is no way in hell a cats claws will scratch the paint on your car, they simply are not hard enough
And yes, I have had one of my cats climb on my car at I have washed it. No big deal. Bird poop is far worse. Just use a quick spurt of detailer and any paw prints are gone.
In fact, the prints you leave from touching or leaning on the car are far worse. You leave oils and other things from your skin that are in fact corrosive to the paint

Shooting a cat is just plain cruel and stupid. You don't deserve to own a Porsche.
How about I shoot your dumb ass with BB gun or zap you with an ignition coils and see how you like it .
Im sure theyre the pride of the neighborhood.

Ive had it happen to me. So yeah we disagree. A cat can easily scratch paint, especially with dirty paws.

I own a cat too, have for many years. But heres the catch: MY cat has never trespassed or dug up someones flowerbed. He has never left a coiled pile on the lawn for the next time someone mows, or chased off wildlife by hunting game. Why? Because I am an urban dweller who posses the intelligence and maturity to keep my cat indoors! It is owners (and those who support them) who are "cruel and stupid" for letting their animals roam free and violate other's rights. Want an outdoor cat? Buy yourself a plot of land where I wont catch your cat on my Porsche. Cause otherwise, if Im your neighbor, your cat violating my rights makes him free game sir. I dont have the time to trap and take him to the pound but you can consider yourself lucky I dont do so.

Last edited by TypeA; 06-03-2014 at 02:00 PM.