View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 08:46 AM   #5
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdwight View Post
I am out of a job on June 6 anyway..need to save . I really want the red anodized ones anyway for my Black Boxster S
Dwight, sorry to hear about the job The good news is there is always work for those who wants to work so I am not too worried for you mate. Take a well deserved holiday before job hunting

On a projector note.... here goes a peak preview of one of the upcoming bi-xenon projector I plan on commercializing in a few weeks. I have one raw set of those sitting here that I can quickly dip into red for you. Nothing wrong with them... they were machined out of a batch meant for prototyping. The bezel model/assembly alone was final so I just never had to assemble this spare kit (kept it for you lol!)

Not only you'd get those prototypes at 25% cheaper than what they will retail in a few weeks, you will also be the first to have them in the whole of North America. Those will retail for little less than $365 for the full kit (not shipped) for info.

I can let this spare kit go for $300 shipped to you.

They are incredible with the angel eyes mounted. The reflection in the lens is rather unique. Plenty to give the black boxster the mean looking front-end it deserve