View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Mike_Yi

F/S Recaro Profi SPG XL + mounts

I'm selling one Recaro Profi SPG XL (2009 certification) seat in black velour. It comes with side mounts on a Recaro slider for daily driving, and additional side mounts with floor mount+sub bar for track use and maximum head room. The mounting hardware is all Brey-Krause except for the sliders which are Recaro. The side mounts are an older style from Brey-Krause. I notice that the new ones have the seat belt mount welded to the side mount. Mine do not have that. Instead, they have a separate belt mount that is bolted in between the base and the sides.

I'm asking $700. New, these parts would cost about $1825. The seat is too old to use for sanctioned racing, but it is good for track days.

The seat is in excellent condition.

I also have a 5-point harness from Deist Safety (duckbill type latch) that I will sell with it for an addtional $75. The nice thing about this harness is that it can be recertified/refreshed by Deist. Last re-certification was in Aug. '07. It is a 3" harness with pads on the shoulders and two seperate shoulder belts (rather than V shoulder belts). It works great on the lower bar of the roll-hoops.

Mike_Yi is offline   Reply With Quote