View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 04:26 PM   #21
rfuerst911sc

Just as a reference point I have a 2002 S with stock pistons/cams, stock injectors, stock MAF but Jake Raby modified heads. Currently stock exhaust with 4 cats and stock muffler. When I picked the car up from Jake it had 131,000 + miles on it and on his dyno she put down 229.77 hp. Jake said that was a strong number which is fine by me. My car pulls like a freight train from idle to 7k. I have not done any drag times and I won't because I could care less. This weekend I'm adding a set of headers/sport cats with rear cat delete pipes and a Dansk sport muffler. My " guess " is I might pick up 5 hp bringing me to about 234 at the wheels. I'll add a UD pulley which is good for another 5-6 and I'll be at 239-240. I will stop there that will be plenty for what I use the car for.
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote