View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
Dino944

MA, RI, CT Fun Run Drive...

Hi Guys,

Several people attended our drive in 2012, and it was a lot of fun. We have been asked about doing another drive. So we are! Last week, I did a practice run with Tom, who helped with our last drive. The roads look good, no nasty pot holes or construction. Our lunch destination/turn around point will be the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret, CT.

So far the dates suggested are 7/5 , 7/6, 7/19 or 7/20. Please PM or email me at Rolexkosmo@aol.com with the date that you prefer. Please do not post your votes for the date here as I do not want to clutter this post with people's votes. Once we know which date is best for most attendees I will post it here with additional information.

Not sure if some of us will meet in MA, and then have an RI meeting spot for those that want to join the drive from a bit further South. If you are interested in the drive, please PM or email me your name, the car you will be driving, and YOUR PHONE NUMBER, so that we can be sure you are on the list and more importantly that we can contact you with any last minute changes such as a rain date/cancellation.

Best regards,
Dino

Below are some pix from our last drive.

Dino944 is offline   Reply With Quote