View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:58 AM   #5
wawa

I must admit, there is a little bit of discouragement. but still, we have done so much on the car and so far nothing. It need more important investigation, which mean to much investment for what its worth. If it was my car to keep, I would prolonged the trouble shooting and probably drop down the engine to find out what is going on, but the 981 is coming, so its not worth paying more.

For more information, my mecanic does have put the car on a porsche specific tester. I dont know which one exactly, but its been test. And of course we have change a lots of parts to be safe. We know they are ok from test but just in case, so fuel pump, coil, spark and so much more have been change. All the usual we always ear here to do have been done long ago.

Yes it run ok when not load, idle rought, but run ok. Been able to come back home (300km trip) without too much trouble. Bouncy/rought idle at some stop light, sometime had to hold gas so it wont die, but it run.

I know from these informations its hard to tell, but this tread is more to talk about internal problem possibility to help more people diagnose trouble.

Later all
Chris
wawa is offline   Reply With Quote