View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #87
BIGJake111

Garage
They came to take photos of the car in the driveway today, said likely totalled, the appraiser also said that the reason why the other is likely fighting it is because it happened on private property and he did not get a citation and there is possibly not a full police report, rather just one saying the other individual is at fault. The money for aprasil will not be paid out at all until liability is taken care of. The other kids parents work bail bonds as I said and have likely found out that they have the slightest fighting chance because it is on private property. The kid is also trying to claim I moved my car to sway the cop, but the photos taken today will likely prove otherwise... An issue here is that both parties do not only have the same in co but we even have the same adjuster working with both of us. If I was hit any normal individual this would be likely resolved rather not only got hit by a student but one that can't stand me and has a decent portion of the student body wrapped around his finger.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote