View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #56
BIGJake111

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawleyD View Post
seriously? you were moving slowly through parking lot... let's see what happens at a 70mph + impact.

:troll:

hoping for the best for you B_J, but the fact is nobody here knows what happened in that parking lot. It's really wonderful that everyone on our boxster forum is giving you the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't expect any less.

As far as I know you could have been trying to accelerate past him to show your car off a little. who knows?

I'm hoping it turns out you weren't acting irresponsibly. good luck bro
Yeah i get the joys of riding a bus with the kid to an off campus learing center for carrer training where some of our classes are at ( I take buisness, ironically i think the kid is in auto repair) But i am already packing a recording device for tomorrow to catch anything that comes out of this kids mouth :ah: It is a shame respect can not get you far in life, i had not even mentioned the other kids name when asked about the accident saying it was likely an honest mistake and that the other party was at fault and leave it at that, and i will remain quiet and respectful but i will be bringing a recording device along on this bus tomorrow.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote