View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 08:26 AM   #5
Xcellr8

Really appreciate all the help. To answer some of the questions;
- There is no fluid leaving the system. No drips or puddles.
- The clutch does NOT appear to disengage more as the pedal is held in for an extended time.
- The problem is way more noticeable in reverse than in first, i.e in reverse even with clutch pushed in, the car is moving backwards. In first, when the clutch is pushed in, the car will roll to a stop.
- If there is adjustment on the slave cylinder, I don't know it. How would I do that?
- Similarly, if there is adjustment on the clutch pedal, I don't know that either. How would I do that?
- The only work I have done to the car is to bleed the clutch using Motive pressure bleeder. The car is new to me and was purchased sight unseen through third party so previous owner is not known.
- I would replace the line, or repair the line, if I knew that would fix the problem. But, no engineer in fluid dynamics has convinced me that a pinch in the line is the problem. The idea of repairing the line is a fair suggestion, but this doesn't look like brake line, it appears to be a much larger diameter, so I'm not sure repair parts are as readily available as implied, though to be fair, I have not checked. Anyone know what diameter I would need?

Thanks again,
Keep the ideas coming,
We are at least eliminating some areas.
Joe
Xcellr8 is offline   Reply With Quote