View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 03:31 AM   #11
Flavor 987S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonwind View Post
Yes there is a little more. I was almost home and was stuck behind a slow poke Prius. Once it finally turned off at a light I went the other way and being aggravated I revved up in 1st-2nd to about 40 then coasted to my street. The Barracks are at the end of my street so he probably heard my engine and figured easy ticket. I have a very clean record and was more annoyed that I see people on my street going what appears to be 50+ and here I'm being stopped...just my luck. I was within a couple hundred feet of my house...I could see into the living room.

So yes he had an alternate motive and that was all he could really ticket me for...a vague law concerning license plate frames.
Then the cop did you a favor by giving you a non moving violation rather than a speeding ticket or display of speed ticket (both are moving violation).

Still sucks, but sucks a little less. Go talk to the judge and SA. Have a picture and maybe your receipt for the frame from Porsche. Probably will be dropped. Good luck.
Flavor 987S is offline   Reply With Quote