View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 04:58 AM   #14
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by san rensho View Post
I'm sorry, but your post Is just rude. The op has asked a very legitimate question and you make fun of him and mock him? The difference between a post 2001 986 and a 987 IMSB is night and day. If you don't understand the difference, you really have no technical knowledge and you should refrain from posting about something you are ignorant of.
Excuse me??? Lighten up, Francis.....I didn't mock anyone. (edit. Actually, I mocked my own thread and the countless times those questions have been asked and discussed. See the difference?)

The day this site becomes too uptight to say something in jest, it's time to start calling the internet cops out. Yes, Mr Rensho, I do know the difference but never having shopped them yet or had mine swapped, obviously it's a better reply for someone with experience to type up. I see you didn't throw out your expertise....you just needed to call me out.

Last edited by Timco; 04-20-2014 at 05:32 AM.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote