View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:48 PM   #14
Nine8Six

Some of you guys needs to be a bit (more) cool I think lol

Com'on those vandals are simply kids/teens that have nothing to do. Try to remember what you were doing when you had their age.... unless you were the type that had no mates and called weirdo. I was a nasty kid if my memory is good, tricks on neighbors, we were going to public areas "just" to make trouble, polishing our skateboards on some of the best city infrastructure... man and I pass tons of other stupid tricks we've done - simply to see those older people's face.

e.g. fresh dog poop wrapped/hidden in paper, placing the package on the neighbor's porch, setting it on fire, knocking the door and RUN. Hiding in the bush waiting for the guy to tap the fire out with his feet... dog poo flying up to his knees. Man I miss those nasty kid years a lot.....

As for this particular SF adventure.... as long as they do not hurt anyone then I am kinda cool with that actually. Yeah FUNNY! (sorry) Hurray for insurance co.