View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:56 AM   #15
Blankman
Boxster S '53'

Attempting to revive an old post with some people who have the know how.

I have a Bosxter S late 2003 with the cdr 23, Bose & attached cd changer. Im looking to connect my phone 5s (& future iPhones) to the system to play music. Have read countless posts on this already but have some more questions / issues.

Firstly there are issues with my cdr23 - it makes a clicky noise when the car is un locked & then again when the car is turned off. Also it sometimes doesn't know there s a cd in it - won't eject & the cd button does nothing. I have to turn the car off to resolve it.
Also it doesn't seam to recognise the factory cd changer in the frunk, Cd changer ejects & allowes me to ad cd's but no matter how may times I press the cd button to cycle from the cds to the cdc it doesn't do anything.

So thats the issues... now the plan. Will the cdc issue mean that the denison unit wouldn't be recognised?

Say i get everything working will both the denison unit & cdc both work or does the denison replace the cdc?

What is the sound quality like with the denison?

Has anyone installed the Bluetooth denison?

Being a rookie Porsche owner I have lots to discover, I'm sure a lot of self discovery but hopefully a little help from you guys. Much appreciated.
Blankman is offline   Reply With Quote