View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:29 PM   #6
mach schnell

Can't tell you how many times I make an extra trip through the computer room to open the door to the garage and just look at the car. Then, I go out, walk around it and start thinking (much to my wife's dismay) about all the little things that I could start changing to customize it (lowering springs, caliper paint, exhaust tips, etc, etc etc...)

My car was a graduating med school gift from my wife (she's still a lil miffed that I finnagled to get it a few months early ) and I'm still just blown away that I was able to get a brand new one - I was all wound up originally about buying a used one!!!!

Living in soCal and currently having a 40 mile one way commute to the children's hospital I'm rotating at, I struggle with the desire to drive the car and the contempt to sit in crap traffic and put the extra miles on it. Most of the time, I ride the train and find myself daydreaming that I was driving the car - it's a wicked wicked addiction - but my wife will quickly admit that she'd rather I be addicted to Porsche and not some blonde RN at the hospital
Japanese Rising Sun roof graphic
De-ambered and nearly de-chromed!

Sold - 05 BMW 330CI ZHP M-tuned
Imola Red, 6spd, Alcantra & Carbon Fiber Interior

Sold - 05 Boxster Black/Black 5spd
19" Carrera S Wheels
Bose Audio System/Sport Chrono Pkg
Schnell Short Shifter
Yellow Calipers c/ carbon fiber Porsche lettering
De-Ambered

Sold - 03 VW Beetle Silver - way too modified!
mach schnell is offline   Reply With Quote