Thread: My Boxster
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #15
saintdrug

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to saintdrug
you are all great people, already feels a family and that's even not yet getting one.
its 1am, and tomorrow I will see the baby, I totally agree, the km are good, seems likes 1999 or 2000. tomorrow will find out, he wants €10,800 for the car and my car he said will take it for around €16000 (BMW X3 2007 SE), I will try to grab as much money I can from the trade, so that whatever is left, I will pay the insurance and road tax for it, and use all the rest to upgrade, clean and work on it, I will be needing a cd play so what will get one, mp3, Bluetooth maybe too, in ebay found some stuff, like gear knobs new, leather, hand brakes, will polish it, clean it so hard, will see whats missing, i don't see speakers on the door but i guess i can get such stuff on it, cup holders, yes i don't see but im sure i can find an option? i will sit and think and read what you would recommend so i can add to it, i will take care of it i will make it my dream car, yes i will ask for the water pump how much is that btw? approx. i cannot wait to witness the sound myself just tired of watching every youtube video ever thanks all for your support, tomorrow i will bring the number VIN and we can check it together and i will get more details and get your advices friends.

thanks again
saintdrug is offline   Reply With Quote