View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:14 PM   #9
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb92563 View Post
I had a horrible sinus infect myself about 20 years ago.

It was so bad it actually damaged my sense of smell about 30 years ago and when it gradually repaired itself, smells were all wired wrong afterwards.

It was bizarre, as a year after perfume smelled like a pile of dog crap, grass smelled like honey, actual crap did not smell bad at all to me, and numerous others things smelled like things they should not.

I don't have allergies, but what happened as far as I could figure was one day I was windsurfing and traveling a a pretty good speed, I fell in such a way that the water was forced up my nose and into my sinuses. I figure the lake water caused the infection that ultimately damaged my sense of smell.

In all this time my smell is still "off" and I can not smell many things at all.

I wish they had Flonase back then, as I suffered considerably wih the sinus infection and headache that lasted a month.

As far as the top down stuff goes, leave a tube of sun block in the car.
Now I even need to apply it to my head.

They need to develop a hairgel/sunblock for us.
HOLY COW!! That is nuts! Hmm come to think of it my appetite has changed drastically since the headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
I think that you are in the early phase of an internal IMS bearing failure. It won't be long before you throw a flashing CEL and will need to be shut down to prevent permanent damage.

No need to go under the knife to replace the bearing, simply get an IMS Guardian now and wear it under your clothes. No one will be the wiser.

If you do get an alarm, then skip the PA, you'll need serious help from Jake for repairs.
Is this related to the Raby story about his driving behind the Boxster and calling the tow truck for no reason? I need a vacation on the moon. Might not be far away enough.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote