View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 09:46 PM   #14
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
And I chose boilers.......

I want to make trillions too.......
you chose something does not create limitless drama, does not cost employers trillions in lost productivity, does not give young teenage girls insecurity complexes because the popular girls have 3x's as many "likes", does not invade privacy, does not support fraudulent international click farms dead bolted in bogus ad pricing schemes, does not generate ready-made daily bullying fodder like nuclear power is to a submarine, boilers don't come with deliberately cumbersome settings to get you to do its bidding. Your boiler never made it easy as pie to get every annoying person you never spoke to in High School an excuse to see what you've been doing for the last x number of years and of course once you "friend" them...you never hear from them again but they're still spying on all your friends' hot sisters.

But you can't stop the inevitable march of "progress", certainly not when its whipping up 2.5bn a quarter. 40 years ago they would have put Zuckerberg in jail for all of the aforementioned social decline. And if you ever read the emails between Zuckerberg and his lawyer who has to remind him how unethically douchey he is in deliberately witholding extremely important information from a former friend who bankrolled the whole start up when Zuckerberg didn't have two nickels to rub together... Yeah I have a few opinions on Facebook.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 03-31-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote