View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 06:34 PM   #18
BIGJake111

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFeller View Post
101 Projects for your Boxster - Project 11 has the details of what engines can and cannot be easily swapped.

As far as stripping a car for parts - I've done it with Jeep's a few times. You really need a space where people won't complain about what your doing. You also need to be able to get parts packaged and shipped. Two good seats, good top, good stereo and good doors would might get your money back quickly when selling them at low ball prices. However, I am not to well versed on what the demand of used parts might be for Porsche's.

Selling them quickly would get the pressure off to complete an engine swap to recover additional money/profit. Not that I am trying to convince you to buy it. In this case, It looks like someone has already been pulling parts - since since some of them are already missing.
Yes biggest thing right now is hearing from the owner and seeing what is left, specifically interior and engine... main thing to sell quick will be the top and transmission to get most of the 2k back to whomever i end up borrowing it from. (parents say i have to fund this myself haha)
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote