View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 06:13 PM   #12
vthakka

Feel your pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Jack. View Post
Yeah. Me too. I went and looked at the wholesaler one last night. Told him I would have an answer on my financing by 2pm today.

Called at noon, straight to voicemail. Called a half hour later, three rings to voicemail. He then sent me a text that he sold it for cash, and that I could talk to that guy about buying it, or he would look for another for me.

Last night he told me he would stall you and the flipper until he heard back from me.

I was livid. Told him no thanks, I'll let somebody else have a crack at wasting my f@*king time.

I spent three hours driving and looking at a car that was already sold.

The time is not that big of a deal. I guess mostly I was just pissed because I'm a man that does what he says he is going to do. I'm not used to dealing with people who don't.

Oh well. There's another I'm hoping to look at tomorrow night.

Thankfully without the aweful red interior.

I feel your pain. Same thing with me he kept me waiting I called him at 2 and he said no btw I found another one near ohio for 10 with 50K miles on it single ownere will test it tomorrow and see.
That guy was just a retard i feel because he bought the car at 10.5 being a wholesale dealer what noob.
any ways
vthakka is offline   Reply With Quote