View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 04:59 AM   #16
Coffinhunter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
If Porsches were priced without the Porsche tax I might have been inclined.
If you ask for a premium the standard goes up. If the premium goes wayyy up, we expect more.
oh and by the way, don't take it to the track or your warranty becomes bird cage liner.

by the way, regarding that TOTAL RECALL of the new GT3, are there any GT3 engines from the water-cooled era that do not require some laboriously expensive fix to keep them from imploding? We had coolant pipes that decide to take the day off while your at the track. Yes, that's not ideal... Now we have connecting rod fastener issues. Who knows what else is "cooking" in there. But hey one can't expect too much from a $150,000 car...
Maybe I am just reading this wrong. If so, I cry your pardon.

You seem to have a pretty strong disdain for Porsche vehicles. I agree that there have been some issues with Porsche vehicles, but do not hold the same snarkyness that you seem to have.

So my question is... IF you dislike Porsches so much, why do you own one? I am not being a smart a$$ at all, promise. For example I really don't like Sony TV's. So I have never purchased one. I really don't like Corvettes. So I have never owned one.

Ka is a wheel, and everything is 19
Coffinhunter is offline   Reply With Quote