View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #4
danch

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by notech View Post
Thanks for the suggestion Dan! I will check the output from the Amp. Do I need to "power on" the amp in some way to output to the speakers or I will have to bypass it completely?
Happy to meet you in Gibraltar for a tapas one day!
Ser
Hi,
If you have fitted the aftermarket head unit then the CDR23, CD Changer & Amp will be surplus to requirements as they will all run on the MOST (Optical) system, If you can post picture of the amp in the front trunk or the model number as you may have a couple of options..

Do you have rear speakers behind your head & is it the Bose system ?

I had a CDR23 with Bose Option & Amp on mine, I chose the X5600BT Double Din unit, Eurospeed double din fitting kit & this connection kit :

META_TAGS_REVIEWAutoleads PC2-95-4 Porsche Cayenne ISO Harness Lead [Autoleads PC2-95-4] - £29.99 : Car Audio 4 Less, Car Audio System

Only change I had to do was swap the Earth & +12v as it's for a cayenne but works on the Bose amp as well.

If you can get the pictures then it will make the route to take easier to decide.

That would be great, was over for National day as my dad wanted to take us over to experience it as he left in 1967..was also just over in Feb showing my boys a bit of their heritage
danch is offline   Reply With Quote