View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:15 AM   #7
Slate 01

Quote:
Originally Posted by johney View Post
need help putting on my rear spoiler on my boxer if you could help me I would appreciate it here's what's I need help withI have a carbon fiber spoiler that has flat mounts but the trunk on the boxer /is a bit slanted I wanted to know if someone can help me figure out a way to make up the difference with the bracketslike putting something on the bottom of the straight part of the bracket so the spoiler can ride even at the top but yet flush on the bottom kind of like a shemey or make sumthing of some to mount under neet the spoiler brackets so the top could stay even if someone has done this on our know how to give me any tips please let me know my email is bttybp071@aol.com thanks for your help if someone nos something like hey go to Home Depot pick this up you could make something so stay flush
not sure what you are asking for unless you are asking for help putting a spoiler on the rear end of a boxster then i don't know how to help you now carbon fiber mounted to slanted surface is difficult brackets may be problem sumthing like that however a shemey shemey shemey cocoa puffs shemey shemey boxster so goo luck home depot or lowe's yes but staying flush may want to check in toilet repair isle