View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #71
Lobo1186

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davev View Post
Just so we're clear- I AM NOT OFFENDED- but seems others are or might be. My mother always said I was the peacemaker in the family. Just trying to express my opinion in 100 words or less. Just trying to help everyone get along and offering MY opinion.
I can honestly say that I enjoy opinions of all sorts. I often find myself perusing forums or youtube or whatever you may have to just read what people think. I do not feel I have been hostile to anyone in this thread even when overt hostility was directed towards me.

I look back and laugh because I was sitting there for an an hour or two just trying to cut the foam to fit it exactly how I wanted all the while being pumped that my new gun case fits in my car! The first picture I posted was here because I felt it the most relevant forum! Little did I imagine the repercussions.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to put the case in my car for a week or maybe even a few. However, once I do I fully intend to show the fitment of the case for all those who are interested. Those who are not by all means necessary please do not take a gander at my post. Even if you do and you post how much you hate it, I will not mind.
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote