View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 12:24 PM   #69
Jamesp
Beginner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo1186 View Post
It looks fun and I was way off. Very cool. I read on wiki that it was the first semi auto by winchester.

any possibility you will do a center radiator mod while you are in there? or maybe the center radiator hidden missile launcher mod from earlier in the thread?
I've got a center radiator already, or I'd go with the missiles.

And DaveV - What truly offends me is being politically correct and shutting down conversations because someone is "offended". Seems like more and more folks are making their living being offended now days, and more and more things are becoming offensive. That whole line of thinking makes me want to puke. Historically there have been other societies that made up their minds of what was "politically correct" / offensive and folks ended up walking around with stars on their chests. I have been "offended" by some of the strings on this very forum, and I didn't whine and wring my hands looking for my mommy, or a moderator, to make it right, I just avoided those strings. Folks should say what they want, at their own risk, and if you don't like it avoid it. If they are too far out of hand they'll get banned, but thankfully from what I've seen that's unlikely. I'll take freedom over comfort any day.