View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #12
Obertelli

Bumper swap completed without too much fuss today, obviously it looks much better than the damaged one I removed and I was relieved to find no further damage hiding beneath it. Interesting to see an emergency boot (US=trunk) release cable hiding beneath there as well.

Except for one tiny thing: the wiring loom plug for the number plate lights was crushed. I didn't have another one to hand so managed to effect a temporary solution, but would like to properly replace the damaged plug as it connects neatly to a holder which secures the loom up away from the exhaust.

Does anyone know the part number, please?

Frustratingly, I downloaded a wiring diagram but the plug is shown at the very top of page 209 (third from left) and the .pdf file cuts off the number just above the diagram.

The original plastic rivets holding the top of the spoiler on would have been easy to re-use but I replaced them with new plastic trim rivets which have cross-headed screw pins which can easily be removed. Glad I did as the spoiler needed to be removed a few times for adjustment.