View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #4
2002 Boxster S
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PCA Roadrunner Region, NM
Posts: 306
You can get rubber plugs at auto parts stores. They close the hole, but don't stick out as far and don't have a picture of a cigarette on them.
2009 Carrera S cabrio
ex-2002 Boxster S, Arctic Silver, Aerokit II
silver-S is offline   Reply With Quote